The Next Nine Months
You are pregnant for nine months, preparing for the birth of your baby, but have you thought about when you bring your baby home and what will happen over the next nine months?
Sharing Our Essential Knowledge
We have worked with hundreds of parents preparing them for parenthood and the ups and downs that come with it.
We are passionate about empowering parents to be with normal infant behaviours and setting realistic expectations, so we developed this unique workshop for parents to be. After hearing the words ‘why didn’t any body tell me this’ so many times, we are so excited that we can now share this essential knowledge.
This Unique Session Provides You With Essential Knowledge On…
- The Fourth Trimester – your baby’s transition from the womb to the outside world
- Becoming a parent and expectations
- The amazing newborn and their development
- Understanding your baby’s cues and behaviours and how they communicate
- Caring for your baby
- Breastfeeding- getting off to the best start, how to achieve an optimal latch, common concerns and identifying if your baby is transferring milk
- Normal sleep behaviours and strategies to support sleep
- Looking after your physical and emotional self and where to go for help
- How partners can help and bond with the new baby
Next Nine Months Support Services
Samford Valley Workshops
This workshop is ideally attended by both parents to be.
We run these unique sessions in our relaxed studio in the Samford Valley. Bookings can be made for either a private session for a minimum of 4 people or you can join one of our public sessions. The cost is $85 per person and the session runs for 3 hours and includes handouts, hands on activities and afternoon tea / refreshments.